microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Can't download and install .NET Framework 3.0

alex

10/17/2008 9:34:00 PM

Okay, I need .NET Framework 3.0 in order to install Sony Vegas Pro 8. I went
to Mircosoft's download page for it and hit download. Then it took me to the
again. Same thing. I really need help on this one, guys. Plz respond.
4 Answers

Jerry

Forget 3.0 - look for 3.5 and download it. When installed it will also
include 3.0 and updates to 2.0. Better deal.

"Alex" <Alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Okay, I need .NET Framework 3.0 in order to install Sony Vegas Pro 8. I
> went
> to Mircosoft's download page for it and hit download. Then it took me to
> the
> try
> again. Same thing. I really need help on this one, guys. Plz respond.

alex

I've tried that to. Microsft's download page must be down or something. But
is there anyother way to do it?

"Jerry" wrote:

> Forget 3.0 - look for 3.5 and download it. When installed it will also
> include 3.0 and updates to 2.0. Better deal.
>
> "Alex" <Alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Okay, I need .NET Framework 3.0 in order to install Sony Vegas Pro 8. I
> > went
> > to Mircosoft's download page for it and hit download. Then it took me to
> > the
> > try
> > again. Same thing. I really need help on this one, guys. Plz respond.

Mark Salsbery [MVP]

> I've tried that to. Microsft's download page must be down or something.
> But
> is there anyother way to do it?

This isn't working?
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=333325FD-AE52-4E35-B531-508D977D32A6&disp...

Mark

--
Mark Salsbery
Microsoft MVP - Visual C++

alex

No. I click download and it takes me to the next page for a split second then
says page load error. I don't know what to do now. It still isn't working.