microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Upgrade .net framework 1.1 application to 3.5

icanhelp33

10/14/2008 9:14:00 PM

We are working on a .net application which was written in 1.1. We
would like to upgrade the applictaion from 1.1 to 3.5. When I open the
application in Visual Studio 3.5 & choose the upgrade wizards then I
can't compile the application. It gives me lot of errors.
1 Answer

Family Tree Mike

You will need to be a bit more specific. There are a lot of changes between
VS 2003 (.Net 1.1), and VS 2008 (.Net 3.5). Is this a windows forms
application, asp.net website, database application? Is it VB, C# or C++?