microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Fatal Execution Engine Error on 64-Bit 2003 Server

Adam Right

We are having a problem for our application which runs on Windows 2003
server and .Net Framework 2.0 SP1.

Our program crashes randomly and when we look at the event log the error is
"Fatal Execution Engine Error"

We have reinstalled framework and we applied the hotfix (63) but it didn't
solve the problem.

Our program serves for disaster and it is very important and urgent for us.

Is there a fix or a solution for this "fatal error"?

1 Answer

Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]

You should try posting this in the clr newsgroup so that the clr folks at MS
can take a look.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney