microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Mobile email alerts keep turning on

michelelshea

10/10/2008 4:27:00 PM

How do I keep this from happening? I have text message alerts from ESPN and
Fox sports turned on but I don't want alerts for every email that I get.
--
michelelshea
1 Answer

PvdG42

"michelelshea" <michelelshea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I keep this from happening? I have text message alerts from ESPN
> and
> Fox sports turned on but I don't want alerts for every email that I get.
> --
> michelelshea

To get help with your email client configuration, you need to ask in a group
for, at least, the version of Windows you are using. Here's how to find an
appropriate group.

As you appear to be using a web interface:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/de...

Click the + beside your language. then scroll down to Windows. In Windows,
find the category for your version of Windows. Open it and find a group for
your question.

If your question is about a different Microsoft product, open various nodes
in the tree until you find a related category.