microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

IronPython: anyone experienced?

Giulio Petrucci

10/9/2008 1:19:00 PM

Hi there,

I've developed a .dll and I'd like to test it using IronPython. Could
anyone tell me how can I "import" it and use its class definitions?

Thanks in advance,
Giulio

--
OnAir:
http://www.giuliop...

Michael Foord

You need to make sure that the assembly is on the path for IronPython. You
can do the following from a Python script or the interactive interpreter:

import sys
sys.path.append(r'path\to\assembly\directory')
import clr
clr.AddReference('AssemblyName')

from NameSpace import CLassName, ClassName2

Michael Foor

--
http://www.ironpythonina...

Roger Dewhurst

True Blue wrote:
> On 19 June, 17:24, "Michael Laudahn eOpposition"
> <nuke.islamis...@your.earliest.conv> wrote:
>> *Message and author protected by the 1st amendment (free speech) and similar
>> constitutional provisions. Violations of this provision through actions by
>> judiciary and other government criminals will be prosecuted as soon as
>> conditions permit.*
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L...
>
> One of the few voices of truth in that dreadful place.
>
> I can't wait for the Euro to collapse.

Thanks for that. He would get my vote, if I had one there.

Lou Ravi

Benedict McAnespie wrote:

> You have to admit, Algeria showed a lot of bottle?

If Algeria had had a few forwards who knew where the goal was they would
have beat the pituful English 3-0. They were far and away the better team if
only in defence and midfield. They were a pleasure to watch. The English
looked as if they had just got out of bed. Wankers full of themselves who
haven't done a thing in football for more than 40 years.

BTW, as there is an Irish group in the header... the French (utter crap too)
are getting their come uppance after the hand of god of Thierry Henry which
cheated Ireland out of a rightful place in South Africa where I'm sure they
would have shon more balls that the 11 overpaid arseholes that were on
display the other day. There is some justice after all.

Augustus O'Muircheartaigh

On Jun 19, 9:57 pm, "Lou Ravi" <madeforj...@libertysurf.fr> wrote:
> Benedict McAnespie wrote:
> > You have to admit, Algeria showed a lot of bottle?
>
> If Algeria had had a few forwards who knew where the goal was they would
> have beat the pituful English 3-0. They were far and away the better team if
> only in defence and midfield. They were a pleasure to watch. The English
> looked as if they had just got out of bed. Wankers full of themselves who
> haven't done a thing in football for more than 40 years.
>
> BTW, as there is an Irish group in the header... the French (utter crap too)
> are getting their come uppance after the hand of god of Thierry Henry which
> cheated Ireland out of a rightful place in South Africa where I'm sure they
> would have shon more balls that the 11 overpaid arseholes that were on
> display the other day. There is some justice after all.

Ireland played Algeria in a friendly match in Dublin about a month
ago. I was in town and saw a bizarre vision of a bus with 10
maniacally enthuastic Algerians on it go past. They looked like the
universe would end if they did not support their country as loudly as
possible. In the ground, the Algerian support was outnumbered 15 to 1
but they hung on and gave it a lash, probably all having seen what a
mess Laudahn has made of the usenet groups he posts to never mind his
personal social life, not to mention his personal hygiene.

The French situation is surely due to a universal realignment and
redistribution of karma, international sporting justice and livers of
well fatted and force fed ducks and geese. It goes to show what will
happen if you mess with Trappatoni or his translators. European teams
beware during the qualifiers for Euro 2012.

True Blue

On 20 June, 00:03, Benedict McAnespie <victorburgu...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Jun 19, 9:57 pm, "Lou Ravi" <madeforj...@libertysurf.fr> wrote:
>
> > Benedict McAnespie wrote:
> > > You have to admit, Algeria showed a lot of bottle?
>
> > If Algeria had had a few forwards who knew where the goal was they would
> > have beat the pituful English 3-0. They were far and away the better team if
> > only in defence and midfield. They were a pleasure to watch. The English
> > looked as if they had just got out of bed. Wankers full of themselves who
> > haven't done a thing in football for more than 40 years.
>
> > BTW, as there is an Irish group in the header... the French (utter crap too)
> > are getting their come uppance after the hand of god of Thierry Henry which
> > cheated Ireland out of a rightful place in South Africa where I'm sure they
> > would have shon more balls that the 11 overpaid arseholes that were on
> > display the other day. There is some justice after all.
>
> Ireland played Algeria in a friendly match in Dublin about a month
> ago.  I was in town and saw a bizarre vision of a bus with 10
> maniacally enthuastic Algerians on it go past.  They looked like the
> universe would end if they did not support their country as loudly as
> possible.  In the ground, the Algerian support was outnumbered 15 to 1
> but they hung on and gave it a lash, probably all having seen what a
> mess Laudahn has made of the usenet groups he posts to never mind his
> personal social life, not to mention his personal hygiene.
>
> The French situation is surely due to a universal realignment and
> redistribution of karma, international sporting justice and livers of
> well fatted and force fed ducks and geese.  It goes to show what will
> happen if you mess with Trappatoni or his translators.  European teams
> beware during the qualifiers for Euro 2012.

Odd that either of you make any distinction between the French and
Algerian teams at all.....

Augustus O'Muircheartaigh

On Jun 20, 8:37 am, True Blue <garybagg...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 20 June, 00:03, Benedict McAnespie <victorburgu...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

> > > If Algeria had had a few forwards who knew where the goal was they would
> > > have beat the pituful English 3-0. They were far and away the better team if
> > > only in defence and midfield. They were a pleasure to watch. The English
> > > looked as if they had just got out of bed. Wankers full of themselves who
> > > haven't done a thing in football for more than 40 years.
>
> > > BTW, as there is an Irish group in the header... the French (utter crap too)
> > > are getting their come uppance after the hand of god of Thierry Henry which
> > > cheated Ireland out of a rightful place in South Africa where I'm sure they
> > > would have shon more balls that the 11 overpaid arseholes that were on
> > > display the other day. There is some justice after all.
>
> > Ireland played Algeria in a friendly match in Dublin about a month
> > ago.  I was in town and saw a bizarre vision of a bus with 10
> > maniacally enthuastic Algerians on it go past.  They looked like the
> > universe would end if they did not support their country as loudly as
> > possible.  In the ground, the Algerian support was outnumbered 15 to 1
> > but they hung on and gave it a lash, probably all having seen what a
> > mess Laudahn has made of the usenet groups he posts to never mind his
> > personal social life, not to mention his personal hygiene.
>
> > The French situation is surely due to a universal realignment and
> > redistribution of karma, international sporting justice and livers of
> > well fatted and force fed ducks and geese.  It goes to show what will
> > happen if you mess with Trappatoni or his translators.  European teams
> > beware during the qualifiers for Euro 2012.
>
> Odd that either of you make any distinction between the French and
> Algerian teams at all.....- Hide quoted text -

Those Algerians did show a lot of bottle though, don't you think, Mr.
Blue?

Paul Carr

True Blue wrote:
> On 19 June, 17:24, "Michael Laudahn eOpposition"
> <nuke.islamis...@your.earliest.conv> wrote:
>> *Message and author protected by the 1st amendment (free speech) and
>> similar constitutional provisions. Violations of this provision
>> through actions by judiciary and other government criminals will be
>> prosecuted as soon as conditions permit.*
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L...
>
> One of the few voices of truth in that dreadful place.
>
> I can't wait for the Euro to collapse.

Dream on.

--
Paul Carr

"The opposite of poverty is not wealth, the opposite of poverty is
justice." - Bryan Stevenson

Paul Carr

Lou Ravi wrote:
> Benedict McAnespie wrote:
>
>> You have to admit, Algeria showed a lot of bottle?
>
> If Algeria had had a few forwards who knew where the goal was they
> would have beat the pituful English 3-0. They were far and away the
> better team if only in defence and midfield. They were a pleasure to
> watch. The English looked as if they had just got out of bed. Wankers
> full of themselves who haven't done a thing in football for more than
> 40 years.

Wayne Rooney said this before the Algeria v. England match: "Against
Algeria, we can not be at our best and still win the game."

> BTW, as there is an Irish group in the header... the French (utter
> crap too) are getting their come uppance after the hand of god of
> Thierry Henry which cheated Ireland out of a rightful place in South
> Africa where I'm sure they would have shon more balls that the 11
> overpaid arseholes that were on display the other day. There is some
> justice after all.

In the dressing room, at half-time in the Mexico-France game, Nicolas Anelka
told coach Raymond Domenech to "go screw yourself, dirty son of a whore"
after the coach warned him that he was straying out of position. It looks
like the France team has contracted the Roy Keane disease.

--
Paul Carr

"Against Algeria, we can not be at our best and still win the game". - Wayne
Rooney before Algeria-England Match 18th June 2010.

True Blue

> Paul Carr
>
> "The opposite of poverty is not wealth, the opposite of poverty is
> justice." - Bryan Stevenson

LOL - what an emoting, dishonest sig.

Augustus O'Muircheartaigh

On Jun 21, 9:47 am, True Blue <garybagg...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Paul Carr
>
> > "The opposite of poverty is not wealth, the opposite of poverty is
> > justice." - Bryan Stevenson
>
> LOL - what an emoting, dishonest sig.

You are easily amused.
Algeria are looking good to qualify don't you think??