microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

how to delete a line in VS2005 that starts with some characters

puzzlecracker

10/8/2008 3:45:00 PM

Say I have csharp files in the project that contain lines that start
with //: Final was removed from

I would like to remove all these lines.
1 Answer

Cowboy

The basic routine is to read from the file and ignore those lines. You can
also do some things with Regex, but a straight read, close reader, and write
full file back to same location will work.

You will have to set up directory/file walker that goes through the entire
structure looking for every C# file (extension .cs) and does the above.

Hope this helps!

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA