microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Screen resolution problem

Chika001

My screen resolution is hung on 640 X 480 pixels. When I try changing it the
screen goes fuzzy and won't get better unless I uninstall the display driver
and reboot the PC. Whenever I reboot my PC the screen goes fuzzy but when I
uninstall the display driver and reboot the PC, it comes back ok but with
very bold font that I can't change. I've tried updating the driver but the
driver I've got seem to be the latest. I'm having to reboot my PC all the
time to be able to see the screen better. My operating system is Win XP pro.
Could anyone help?

Chika
IQTECH LTD
London
2 Answers

Peter Duniho

On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 15:59:02 -0700, Chika001
<Chika001@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> My screen resolution is hung on 640 X 480 pixels. [...]
> Could anyone help?

Can you post the code? Without a concise-but-complete code sample that
reliably illustrates your problem, it's hard to answer the question.

If you aren't writing a .NET program and thus there is no code, then
you're in the wrong newsgroup. Post your question somewhere where it's
on-topic and you're likely to get much better answers.

Pete

Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]

10/8/2008

0

This is a developer programming newsgroup, you won't get help here. you need
to first bump your resolution up to at least 600 x 800 then increase the DPI
from control panel. If the fonts are small at this point, increase the font
size from the advance tab.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney