microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Full Screen DOS in Vista Business

Leon

10/3/2008 8:45:00 PM

Is there any way to run DOS programs in Full Screen mode at Vista
(Microsoft windows Vista version 6.0.6001)

Same programs running in full screen mode at Win XP.
(Microsoft windows XP version 5.1.2600)
3 Answers

Ralf Baumhoefer

"Leon" <Leon@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Is there any way to run DOS programs in Full Screen mode at Vista
> (Microsoft windows Vista version 6.0.6001)
>
> Same programs running in full screen mode at Win XP.
> (Microsoft windows XP version 5.1.2600)

Press [Alt] + [Enter] simultaniously to switch between window-mode and
fullscreen mode

Family Tree Mike

This group is mainly for .Net programming questions, but [alt]-[enter] for
me returns an error:

"This system does not support fullscreen mode."

I have to say though, this has not been a strong desire since windows 3.1...

"Ralf Baumhoefer" <baumhoefer(nospam)@ginko.de> wrote in message
> "Leon" <Leon@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> Is there any way to run DOS programs in Full Screen mode at Vista
>> (Microsoft windows Vista version 6.0.6001)
>>
>> Same programs running in full screen mode at Win XP.
>> (Microsoft windows XP version 5.1.2600)
>
> Press [Alt] + [Enter] simultaniously to switch between window-mode and
> fullscreen mode

Leon

{alt} + {enter} returns an error:"This system does not support fullscreen
mode."