microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

A compilation error has occurred.

vschleich

10/2/2008 3:12:00 PM

Hello,

I am receiving the compilation error below when attempting to browse
my website. I have tried several things from recreating the site to
even creating a new site with only a blank default page. The same
error occurs. Oddly enough, existing websites are working. The error
occurs only if I attempt to update one or create a new one.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Virgil

Event code: 3007
Event message: A compilation error has occurred.
Event time: 1/10/2008 10:58:11
Event time (UTC): 1/10/2008 14:58:11
Event ID: b4b3855473fc4ae1b205a7a05b16adc4
Event sequence: 3
Event occurrence: 1
Event detail code: 0

Application information:
Application domain: /LM/W3SVC/1770695074/
Root-21-128673466910125869
Trust level: Full
Application Virtual Path: /
Application Path: C:\Inetpub\HRWebTest Machine name: NDCWEBSRV01

Process information:
Process ID: 6116
Process name: w3wp.exe
Account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE

Exception information:
Exception type: HttpCompileException
Exception message: External component has thrown an exception.

Request information:
Request URL: http://hrweb.na.tiauto.com:8080/De...
Request path: /Default.aspx
User host address: 10.30.101.11
User:
Is authenticated: False
Authentication Type:
Thread account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE

Thread information:
Thread ID: 6
Thread account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE
Is impersonating: False
Stack trace: at
System.Web.Compilation.AssemblyBuilder.Compile()
at System.Web.Compilation.BuildProvidersCompiler.PerformBuild()
at
System.Web.Compilation.CodeDirectoryCompiler.GetCodeDirectoryAssembly(VirtualPath
virtualDir, CodeDirectoryType dirType, String assemblyName, StringSet
excludedSubdirectories, Boolean isDirectoryAllowed)
at
System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CompileCodeDirectory(VirtualPath
virtualDir, CodeDirectoryType dirType, String assemblyName, StringSet
excludedSubdirectories)
at
System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.EnsureTopLevelFilesCompiled()
at
System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager
appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory
configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters)
8 Answers

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello vschleich@na.tiauto.com,

Do u have any impersonalization settings in your web.config?! <impersonalization>
attribute

---
WBR,
Michael Nemtsev [Microsoft MVP] :: blog: http://spaces.live.c...
:: http://twitter.c...

> Hello,
>
> I am receiving the compilation error below when attempting to browse
> my website. I have tried several things from recreating the site to
> even creating a new site with only a blank default page. The same
> error occurs. Oddly enough, existing websites are working. The error
> occurs only if I attempt to update one or create a new one.
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Virgil
> Event code: 3007
> Event message: A compilation error has occurred.
> Event time: 1/10/2008 10:58:11
> Event time (UTC): 1/10/2008 14:58:11
> Event ID: b4b3855473fc4ae1b205a7a05b16adc4
> Event sequence: 3
> Event occurrence: 1
> Event detail code: 0
> Application information:
> Application domain: /LM/W3SVC/1770695074/
> Root-21-128673466910125869
> Trust level: Full
> Application Virtual Path: /
> Application Path: C:\Inetpub\HRWebTest> Machine name: NDCWEBSRV01
> Process information:
> Process ID: 6116
> Process name: w3wp.exe
> Account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE
> Exception information:
> Exception type: HttpCompileException
> Exception message: External component has thrown an exception.
> Request information:
> Request URL: http://hrweb.na.tiauto.com:8080/De...
> Request path: /Default.aspx
> User host address: 10.30.101.11
> User:
> Is authenticated: False
> Authentication Type:
> Thread account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE
> Thread information:
> Thread ID: 6
> Thread account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE
> Is impersonating: False
> Stack trace: at
> System.Web.Compilation.AssemblyBuilder.Compile()
> at System.Web.Compilation.BuildProvidersCompiler.PerformBuild()
> at
> System.Web.Compilation.CodeDirectoryCompiler.GetCodeDirectoryAssembly(
> VirtualPath
> virtualDir, CodeDirectoryType dirType, String assemblyName, StringSet
> excludedSubdirectories, Boolean isDirectoryAllowed)
> at
> System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CompileCodeDirectory(VirtualPath
> virtualDir, CodeDirectoryType dirType, String assemblyName, StringSet
> excludedSubdirectories)
> at
> System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.EnsureTopLevelFilesCompiled()
> at
> System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager
> appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory
> configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters)

abianchen@my-deja.com

The original abianchen@my-deja.com has been posting since May 2000 so
click “view profile”, you can tell if you are dealing with fake
abianchen, actually psycho “Tienxia”.

*** Who’s poster “Tienxia” (aka Xangdi, Tienshen) and why is he
harassing poster “abianchen”? ***

Initially, Tienxia (aka Xangdi) posted as “Chairman Mao”, he also used
another alias to pretend as a black guy to fan racial hatred against
other black people but got caught by poster “abianchen”, so his alias
“Chairman Mao” vanished. Later he signed up as “Xangdi” (also many
other aliases) to retaliate against “abianchen”. His retaliation has
been on- going over a year and seems no end.

On May 22, 1:01 am, "abianc...@my-deja.com" <abian_ch...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Rusty Old Fool,most people here including yourself know I am a Chinese
> guy from Taiwan, using photos of a beautiful innocent Thai girl
> “Meichi” to attack me only shows how pathetic you are! Why don’t you
> stay on the topic or apologize for your false claim [BS].
>
> Rusty Old Fool, I only ask you to back up your false claim [BS] that
> Confucius teachings (impotence of education, family value, discipline,
> etc) brought the downfall of China, Singapore. Japan,  Korea, HK,
> Taiwan... but you could not because you have never read Analects of
> Confucius and you have no idea what Confucianism is...so you got mad,
> you curse, talk dirty, isn't it sad?
>
> Rusty Old Fool, you also defended Nazi's Holocaust. BillMoore said he
> thinks you are more crazy than he had previously thought, then you
> cursed that him too. I think he was right!
>
> On May 21, 12:34 pm, rst9w...@yahoo.com wrote:
>

> >http://www.flickr.com/photos/meichi_cunt_aka_abianchen_filt......
>
> > Hey, abianchen/Meichi! You have repeatedly made these two claims:
>
> > 1.    You can speak, read, and write Chinese
> > 2.    You have been posting in scc for over 10 years
>
> > Show us the link to the post in which you wrote within the last 10
> > years where you actually discussed and wrote a topic yourself in
> > Chinese. So far all you have written is "You really don't want face"
> > in Chinese, and even then, it was copied from an Internet translator.
> > You have been repeatedly exposed to be a liar, an imposter, and an
> > ugly Thai whore!
>
> > For nearly a decade, this poster calling herself "abianchen" has
> > successfully deceived posters in SCC and related groups, that she is
> > "guy from Taiwan", provoking posters with her uneducated antics about
> > Taiwan and Confucius. It is now established that she is not only a
> > liar, but also a failed model thrown out of Taiwan for prostitution,
> > and hiding as an illegal immigrant in NYC, working as a chambermaid
> > in
> > the daytime in a sleazy hotel that doesn't require any proper IDs,
> > and
> > moon-shining as a prostitute at night atwww.thailovelinks.com.
>
> > Pictures of this "abianchen", real name Meichi:
>
> >http://www.flickr.com/photos/6415... Hide quoted text -

abianchen

The original abianchen@my-deja.com has been posting since May 2000 so
click “view profile”, you can tell if you are dealing with fake
abianchen, actually psycho “abian_chen”.

*** Who’s poster “abian_chen” (aka abianchen@my-deja.com) and why is
heharassing poster “abianchen”? ***

Initially, (aka abianchen) posted as “abian_chen”, she also used
another alias to pretend as a black woman to fan racial hatred against
other black people but got caught by poster “Meichi”, so his alias
“abian_chen” vanished. Later she signed up as “abianchen” (also many
other aliases) to retaliate against “abianchen”. Her retaliation has
been on-going over a month and seems no end.

On May 22, 1:22 am, "abianc...@my-deja.com" <abianc...@my-deja.com>
wrote:
> [...]
> > > in Chinese, and even then, it was copied from an Internet translator.
> > > You have been repeatedly exposed to be a liar, an imposter, and an
> > > ugly Thai whore!
>
> > > For nearly a decade, this poster calling herself "abianchen" has
> > > successfully deceived posters in SCC and related groups, that she is
> > > "guy from Taiwan", provoking posters with her uneducated antics about
> > > Taiwan and Confucius. It is now established that she is not only a
> > > liar, but also a failed model thrown out of Taiwan for prostitution,
> > > and hiding as an illegal immigrant in NYC, working as a chambermaid
> > > in
> > > the daytime in a sleazy hotel that doesn't require any proper IDs,
> > > and
> > > moon-shining as a prostitute at night atwww.thailovelinks.com.
>
> > > Pictures of this "abianchen", real name Meichi:

rst9

Hey, Shit Face Whore Meichi aka abianchen! You are caught lying again!
You said you know Chniese, but you really don't. All you can do is cut-
and-paste!

abianchen

Hey Rusty Old Fool, go suck your own dick ! I bet it's so small you
have trouble finding it.

On May 22, 10:24 am, rst9w...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Hey, Shit Face Whore Meichi aka abianchen! You are caught lying again!
> You said you know Chniese, but you really don't. All you can do is cut-
> and-paste!

rst9

http://www.flickr.com/photos/meichi_cunt_aka_abianchen_filthy_sme...

[...]

abian_chen@yahoo.com

Go suck your own cock, Rusty Old Fool!

On May 23, 12:36 am, rst9w...@yahoo.com wrote:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/meichi_cunt_aka_abianchen_filt......
>
> Hey, abianchen/Meichi! You have repeatedly made these two claims:
>
> 1.    You can speak, read, and write Chinese
> 2.    You have been posting in scc for over 10 years
>
> Show us the link to the post in which you wrote within the last 10
> years where you actually discussed and wrote a topic yourself in
> Chinese. So far all you have written is "You really don't want face"
> in Chinese, and even then, it was copied from an Internet translator.
> You have been repeatedly exposed to be a liar, an imposter, and an
> ugly Thai whore!
>
> For nearly a decade, this poster calling herself "abianchen" has
> successfully deceived posters in SCC and related groups, that she is
> "guy from Taiwan", provoking posters with her uneducated antics about
> Taiwan and Confucius. It is now established that she is not only a
> liar, but also a failed model thrown out of Taiwan for prostitution,
> and hiding as an illegal immigrant in NYC, working as a chambermaid
> in
> the daytime in a sleazy hotel that doesn't require any proper IDs,
> and
> moon-shining as a prostitute at night atwww.thailovelinks.com.
>
> Pictures of this "abianchen", real name Meichi:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/641...

rst0wxyz

Hey, Shit Face Whore Meichi aka abianchen! You are caught lying again!
You said you know Chinese, but you really don't. All you can do is cut-
and-paste! Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!