microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

WPF and ADO.NET databinding

(Robert Scheer)

10/2/2008 3:45:00 AM

Hi.

I am playing with WPF and now trying to understand the new databinding
model.

I have a simple DataTable that I set as the DataContext for a window,
and bind some textboxes to it. That part is ok. Now I need to create
two buttons for navigation, a next and previous button. On that point
I am lost. On the traditional winform that was easy to do, but how do
I change a DataContext to show the current row for a DataTable on WPF?

Regards,
Robert Scheer
1 Answer

Mark Salsbery [MVP]

You may want to post this in the

microsoft.public.windows.developer.winfx.avalon

newsgroup :)

Mark

--
Mark Salsbery