Puja Patel

10/1/2008 1:44:00 AM

Hi all,

Am sorry if this is not the right place for this post.

I created a web application initially using vs2005 on .net 2.0 and used
following products to create crud stored procedures, business entities and
data access classes.

(1) Enterprise Libraby 3.1 May 2007

(2) Guidance Automation Extensions July 2007

(3) Web Service Software Factory Dec 2006

Now we have moved on .net 3.5 and vs2008. My problem starts here. The above
3 products has different version out for vs2008 and way it creates business
entities and data access classes is no longer compatible to the old
structure that i have already.

Can anyone please help me out of this?

Thank you,

puja

1 Answer

Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]

No way to help here, for incompatible types, you have to re-work your code.
In future, you test new frameworks on copies and read the documentation
before converting.

Auther Plug
OWC Blackbook now on download at www.lulu.com/owc