microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

exporting data to pdf

AVL

We have a requirement in which we have used a custom page to display the
data in a gridview.
Now the enhancement to it is to export the selected columns(data) in the
grid to a pdf file(with images and specified format).

How can I acheive this with minimal performance issues?
1 Answer

Cowboy

Buy a third party PDF library and use it to create the PDFs. It is by far
the cheapest way and most likely to be nice to perf. There are some open
source PDF libs, if they can fit your bill.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Subscribe to my blog