bede

9/18/2008 12:29:00 PM

I have the following in my config file :
Code:

<configuration>
<appSettings>
<add key="ServerIPAddress" value="127.0.0.14444" />
</appSettings>
</configuration>

To update the node I use the following :
Code:

Dim doc As New XmlDocument() configName = "myconfig.config"
doc.Load(configName ) 'ServerIPAddress
Dim elServerIPAddress As XmlElement =
DirectCast(doc.SelectSingleNode("/
configurationappSettingsadd[@key='ServerIPAddress']"), XmlElement)
If elServerIPAddress IsNot Nothing
Then
elServerIPAddress.SetAttribute("value", Me.txtServerIP.Text)
End If

Which works fine but what I want to know is :

If the node does not exist how do I create it ?

Thanks in Advance folks :-)
9 Answers

bede

On 18 Sep, 13:28, bede <diamond2...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have the following in my config file :
> Code:
>
> <configuration>
>   <appSettings>
>      <add key="ServerIPAddress" value="127.0.0.14444" />
>   </appSettings>
> </configuration>
>
> To update the node I use the following :
> Code:
>
> Dim doc As New XmlDocument() configName = "myconfig.config"
> doc.Load(configName ) 'ServerIPAddress
> Dim elServerIPAddress As XmlElement =
> DirectCast(doc.SelectSingleNode("/
> configurationappSettingsadd[@key='ServerIPAddress']"), XmlElement)
> If elServerIPAddress IsNot Nothing
> Then
>    elServerIPAddress.SetAttribute("value", Me.txtServerIP.Text)
> End If
>
> Which works fine but what I want to know is :
>
> If the node does not exist how do I create it ?
>
> Thanks in Advance folks :-)

No Ideas ??

Fukk the cunt of Komin dead grand mother in hell

Fucking Jap Komin is faking as Khmer fucking local cunts. Fuck him
bakc to Japan now

Jesus Christ the Holy Cunt Fucker

On Oct 5, 8:17 am, "Komin the almighy fucking failure analyst from
CUNT_bodia, fake Khmer aka fake wakalukong and monster"
<real_ko...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Fucking Jap Komin is faking as Khmer fucking local cunts. Fuck him
> bakc to Japan now

Fukk the cunt of Komin dead grand mother in hell

Beware the master of fakes is at it again this time as Jesus Christ ,
St. Mary 's cunt ' s faithful Fucker , is the Unique son of God

Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd

On Oct 5, 9:12 am, prophet Muhammud the Child Fucker
<mohamedholy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fake  Filthy   Komin , you  have  been  barking up  the  wrong
> tree  /.
>
> the  REAL  Komin    has  never  been  a  Khmer .
>
> n Oct 5, 7:51 am, "Komin the almighy fucking failure analyst from
> CUNT_bodia, fake Khmer aka fake wakalukong and monster"
>
> <real_ko...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Cambodians should all stand together to fuck back all the fucking Jap
> > faking to be Khmers and fucking local cunts

Yes that's right, the Syphilitic Cambodian Loser Komin is not a
Khmer. After all bastards have no ethnicity.

soth

If all of you keep bashing each other with dirty language and
nonsense. I will report to google and your Internet Provider to ban
your IP boot you out.

On Oct 7, 3:23 am, soth <sothea.e...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If all of you keep bashing each other with dirty language and
> nonsense.  I will report to google and your Internet Provider to ban
> your IP boot you out.
>
> On Oct 6, 11:28 am, Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd
>
> <Komin_the_t...@live.com> wrote:
> > On Oct 5, 9:12 am, prophet Muhammud  the  Child  Fucker
>
> > <mohamedholy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Fake  Filthy   Komin , you  have  been  barking up  the  wrong
> > > tree  /.
>
> > > the  REAL  Komin    has  never  been  a  Khmer .
>
> > > n Oct 5, 7:51 am, "Komin the almighy fucking failure analyst from
> > > CUNT_bodia, fake Khmer aka fake wakalukong and monster"

> > Yes that's right, the Syphilitic Cambodian Loser Komin is not a
> > Khmer.  After all bastards have no ethnicity.

Do us a favour and report this Cambodian arsehole to the Cambodian
authorities. Komin goes around posting his racist and blasphemous
rants in these newsgroups - we are sick are tired of this, and are
striking back. The sooner your country gets him off the internet the
better - the reputation of your country is going down the drain due to
arseholes like him.

Ratu Adil , native Freedom Fighter against Dutch Baron de Kock of East Indies Army

Fake Komin , you are a Chinese ,
why are you trying to be native speaking English ?

n Oct 7, 4:15 am, Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd

From: "Shorbonnian , the Pleroma of Sophia" <hinduvis...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.cambodia,soc.culture.singapore,soc.culture.thai,soc.culture.burma
Subject: Fake Komin is of Chinese ETHNICITY , ... Fake
Komin ,
which Chinese school did you go to ?
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 01:47:01 -0700 (PDT)
Gecko/20090729 Firefox/3.5.2,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

% APNIC found the following authoritative answer from: whois.apnic.net

% [whois.apnic.net node-1]
% Whois data copyright terms http://www.apnic.net/db/dbcopy...

inetnum: 203.223.32.0 - 203.223.47.255
netname: CAMNET
descr: Ministry of Posts and Telecommunication Cambodia(MPTC)
descr: WAT PHNOM, corner of streets 102/13,
descr: Phnom Penh - CAMBODIA
country: KH
admin-c: CM185-AP
tech-c: DC236-AP
mnt-by: APNIC-HM
mnt-lower: MAINT-KH-CAMNET
changed: hostmaster@apnic.net 20010412
status: ALLOCATED PORTABLE
source: APNIC

person: Chakrya Moa
address: Camnet - MPTC
address: Wat phnom, Corner St 102/13,
address: Phnom Penh
country: KH
phone: +85-5-23724223
fax-no: +85-5-23724540
e-mail: chakrya@camnet.com.kh
nic-hdl: CM185-AP
mnt-by: MAINT-NEW
changed: fabrina@apnic.net 20010406
source: APNIC

person: Daro Chin
address: Wat Phonm, Corner of street 102/13, Phonm Penh -
address: CAMBODIA
country: KH
phone: +855 23 723010
fax-no: +855 23 724540
e-mail: daro@camnet.com.kh
nic-hdl: DC236-AP
mnt-by: MAINT-KH-CAMNET
changed: hostmaster@apnic.net 20010412
source: APNIC

Fake Komin , you are a Chinese ,
why are you trying to be native speaking English ?

n Oct 7, 4:15=A0am, Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd