microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Configuring and dynamically loading business rules via app.config

Water Cooler v2

9/15/2008 8:09:00 PM

So, my WinForms app (exe) references an assembly that runs in the same
process (it is a dll).

I want to be attach a second dll to the process without recompiling
the WinForms client, just by x-copy deploying the new dll into the bin
folder where the WinForms exe resides, and by adding a new entry in
the app.config of the WinForms exe telling it to load the new dll.

Is that possible in .NET v1.1/2.0? How?
1 Answer

sloan

Check the Simple Factory / Reflection based example I have here:

http://sholliday.spaces.live.co...!A68482B9628A842A!126.entry