microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Windows DVD Maker wont burn dvd

M Dorworth

9/10/2008 2:44:00 PM

I use to be able to burn dvd's with dvd maker. For some reason it goes
through the motions of durning till it gets to the burn part 2 hours later it
says put another disk in . I have to use double layer dvd's to burn a regular
dvd that way it will burn but wont play in dvd player. And yes the movie
should fit on a dvd i dont go over the size.... If anyone knows of a dvd
burning program that works w/ Windows Vista could you tell me
--
Dorworth
1 Answer

PvdG42

"M Dorworth" <MDorworth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I use to be able to burn dvd's with dvd maker. For some reason it goes
> through the motions of durning till it gets to the burn part 2 hours later
> it
> says put another disk in . I have to use double layer dvd's to burn a
> regular
> dvd that way it will burn but wont play in dvd player. And yes the movie
> should fit on a dvd i dont go over the size.... If anyone knows of a dvd
> burning program that works w/ Windows Vista could you tell me
> --
> Dorworth

Nero 7 or 8 will work fine with Vista. As far as free burning tools are
concerned, you can try here:

http://www.thefreecountry.com/utilities/dvdcdbur...

For help with your Vista burning issue, you need to post in a Vista group.
Here's how to find one.

As you appear to be using a web interface, start here to find an appropriate
group:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/de...

Click the + beside your language. then scroll down to Windows. In Windows,
open the category for Windows Vista, then find a group there to post in.