Can anyone advise about Dubai Property Investment?

JJThomas

7/24/2007 7:22:00 AM

<color=underline><u>Hi

Appreciate that this is a little off topic (to say the least!), I apologise but I am wondering if anyone here can help me. I am currently looking at opportunities concerning</u></color> <a href=http://www.yourdubaihome.com&g... in Dubai</a> <color=underline><u>. I've heard an awful lot about this recently. Just wondered if anybody here has bought anything out there and can comment good or bad. Look forward to your thoughts,

Thanks

James

</u></color>