microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

Re: I can't Install The .NET Framework SDK!

Nick Malik

7/6/2004 4:17:00 PM

I think KB Article 318080 covers this error

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-u...

--- Nick
"Ofir" <Ofir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have downloaded it from the site and after It's Starting to Install It's
Saying The
> Following Error Message:
> "Internal Error 2755. 1601,
> C:\DOCUME~1\EPSTEI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\IXP000.TMP\netfxsdk.msi".
> What I need to do??
> I can't learn now asp.net, beacause It's not working without this program!
> Thanks,
> Ofir

1 Answer

Nick Malik

This error is a fairly generic error from the installer.

Two things that usually help when I get this:
1) do not install over Terminal Services unless I have no other choice, and
2) copy the .MSI file to the local hard drive before installing it.

I know... neither should make the difference, but these little measures
often work to solve this problem.

Good luck