microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

Re: TCP/IP client server application

Someone@yahoo.com

6/4/2004 3:22:00 PM

Hi, Durgaprasad Gorti:
For sure I know how to use dotNet version of socket. I can garentee you
that no dotnet socket application can compare with my SocketPro, which is
written from the bottom with 100% support of dotnet environment.

--
Yuancai (Charlie) Ye

Fast and securely accessing all of remote data sources anywhere with
SocketPro using batch/queue, asynchrony and parallel computation with online
compressing

See 30 well-tested and real OLEDB examples

www.udaparts.com

"Durgaprasad Gorti [MSFT]" <dgorti@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> .NET Fully supports non blocking and async sockets. There is
> no need to go to the system level APIS.
> You can easily architect a multi client app using a set of threads
> [like a thread pool and not spawn a thread for each client]
>
> Look at the Async Socket APIs and you should be able to do this

1 Answer

Durgaprasad Gorti[MSFT]

What makes you think we have not done the same?
Why don't you list the stuff you do and we don't we can then compare