Joseph

6/15/2004 12:09:00 PM

I have a web service (WS-A) running on multiple machines on a web farm and
each of WS-A is calling another web service (WS-B) where its path is defined
in the web.config file of WS-A. How can I implement failover for WS-B? i.e.
if WS-B fails on one machine how can I tell WS-A on ALL machines to switch
to use WS-B on another machine, assuming I have WS-B installed on multiple
machines. That mean I have to change the path of WS-B in all web.config
file of WS-A during runtime. How can I do it easily and efficiently?

thanks.
Joseph