can't browse WS localy in IE if public IP adress

(Erwan)

7/22/2004 2:06:00 AM

hi all,

I want to test my simpe Web Service directly in Internet Explorer.
This works fine localy on my Development server where the IP adress in
IIS is private. But on the final server, the IIS IP adress is public
(212.234.89.xx, no NAT), and I can't test my Web Service from IE any
more : I launch IE on the server with the same IP adresse than in IIS,
but I get the message "The test form is only available for requests
from the local machine"

what's wrong, any idea ?

Thanks