Robin Prosch via .NET 247

6/8/2004 3:22:00 PM

Hi

Can anyone help me. I'm new to ASP.NET and Visual Studio .NET 2003. I got the following error when I try to access the aspx.

Compiler Error Message: BC30451: Name 'NameSpaceHersh' is not declared.

Source Error:

Line 38: NameSpaceHersh.SqlService sot = New NameSpaceHersh.SqlService();

Thanks.
--------------------------------
From: Melson Steve

-----------------------
Posted by a user from .NET 247 (http://www.dotn...)

<Id>Y0eh1VrX80G0vDIuOY/ykw==</Id>
2 Answers

Shaun C McDonnell

It seems that the object you are trying to instantiate (i.e "new") does not
exist and therefore the compiler is unable to recognize it as a valid
object.

Shaun C McDonnell
.NET Architect

"Melson Steve via .NET 247" <anonymous@dotnet247.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Can anyone help me. I'm new to ASP.NET and Visual Studio .NET 2003. I got
the following error when I try to access the aspx.

> Compiler Error Message: BC30451: Name 'NameSpaceHersh' is not declared.
>
> Source Error:
>
> Line 38: NameSpaceHersh.SqlService sot = New NameSpaceHersh.SqlService();
>
> Thanks.
> --------------------------------
> From: Melson Steve
>
> -----------------------
> Posted by a user from .NET 247 (http://www.dotn...)
>
> <Id>Y0eh1VrX80G0vDIuOY/ykw==</Id>

robin

Hi Shaun

Have you read about Microsoft ASP.NET Professional Projects book. I couldn't
find the NameSpaceHersh object. Does anyone have the code. I'm stuck with
the object. Please help. Thanks.

Regards
Melson

"Shaun C McDonnell" <mshaun@bellsouth.net-spammers-stop.now> wrote in