Re: Reopenning ADODB Connection

carlos saraiva

6/24/2004 1:19:00 PM

Have you been able to solve the problem yet ?
I have a similar situation myself where my asp site supplies the same
error message;

"Data source rejected
establishment of connection"

Yet not all the time, it does connect rather sucessfully with 1-5 users,
but still bombs out occasionally. Usually after getting the error, and
refreshing after 20 seconds, it works again.

I am also connecting to a navision database, but am using classic not
net asp.

If you have found a solution to this or know more about how or why the
error is caused please let me know.

Regards
Carlos Saraiva

*** Sent via Devdex http://www.... ***