Sreenivasulu Samudrala

6/5/2004 10:12:00 AM

Hi Kakshmi,
try to configure the user permissions as impersonate to the local policies.
goto the Administrative Tools->Local Security and Policy->Local
Policies->User Rights Assignment->
now on the right pane, double click on Impersonate a client after
authentication.
in this, add ur aspnet user

This option may help you.

Regards,
Sreenivasulu S

"Lakshmi" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I have manually moved my web application (asp.net) from one machine to
another.I have created a virtual directory and mapped to the path where my
application files are saved on the system.I am able to compile/build the
application but i am unable to run the application.I am getting an error
"The project is not configured to be debugged". I have checked the
web.config file and found debug = "true".I am added to debuggers group and
have the sufficient debugging permissions.

> I thought probably ,this problem is with the FP server extensions..I
clicked on the check FP server extensions and it showed a message "Whether
do you want to tight FP server extensions" On Clicking Yes..it showed a
message CORRECTED in the log.

> And my application worked fine.I made a small modification to my
application and tried to run the application, it showed me the same error
again that "The Project is not configured to be debugged"..