MS

My issue is the same as posted by someone else here, and is unanswered.
I urgently need help. I am deploying an asp.net application, and the issue
is that I need to create the installer such that when my client runs it, he
can make the virtual directory at whichever location he wants. In general,
when the installation wizard is run, the VD is created by the given name in
inetpub > wwwroot. But supposedly I want it to be there at the same place
where my user wants, say C:\Program files. How do I create such a setup
project ?
Thanks for any ideas.