Runtime error "no row at position 0" when trying to access WebMethod arguments

Ana Lindt

I have a curious problem. I have a WebService with one method that requieres
some arguments (basicaly strings, ints, long[]s and a XmlDocument).

trying to call this method from a remote client throws me the error "no row
at position 0". This is very strange because i get no errors when calling
the method from the "Invoke" button on the test page created by visual
studio.

I actaly can call the method from the client *if* it i don't use the
arguments, meaning I redefine the variables before using them in the method
itself. Then the method works just fine, but as soon as I try to use one of
the arguments, it throws the exception.

Other methods that don't requiere arguments work perfectly.

If someone could shed some light into the subject I would really apreciate,

Ana L.

1 Answer

Ana Lindt

The problem is solved, it had nothing to do with webservices actualy.

Ana L.