Re: How to stop users from clicking buttons more than once?

anonymous

6/28/2004 5:05:00 PM

Well, seems to be good enough anyway... I tapped the button as fast as I
could, and it didn't write 2 records, so no worries. I don't think I was
doing the client side correctly. It would disable it and then not process
anything. Oh well though, this seems to work "good enough". We'll see I
guess...