Re: Very simple question (maybe) :)

Robert Koritnik

6/3/2004 1:16:00 PM

Actually I NEVER use HRs because of lack of control. I share my opinion with
Eliyahu that Table is the most powerful HTML element. When I do some table
layouts I alwys use TABLE element and set maybe a border or a 1px heigh TD
with background. Depends on case by case... This way you have total control
of everything.

--
RobertK
{ Clever? No just smart. }