microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

FrontPage database features

David Le

4/30/2004 8:16:00 PM

Hi all,

I have error message when I tried to edit the database
results region.

"the database results region cannot be edited because
frontpage database features are not available in this web"

any one has answer? thanks
2 Answers

Net55

You need to have the web on a IIS Server

Kevin Spencer

See my reply to your post in the client newsgroup.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer