microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Database results on FP website

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/30/2004 2:59:00 PM

How do I select from multiple records, by date, and the
remainder of the data from that record will populate other
parts of the results page? example... I have 2 records
with the dates as the primary key. I wish to select from
a dropdown box the date and then automatically have the
rest of the associated database record populate other
parts of the page.

1 Answer

Kathleen Anderson [MVP - FP]

HOW TO: Filter a Database Query by Using a Drop-Down List in FrontPage 2000
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q235554&a...

--
~ Kathleen Anderson
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage