using COM written on VB6 from webservice (C#) Framework 2.0

ilia

11/28/2007 7:30:00 AM

Hi

Iâ??m trying to use COM, written on vb6 from inside webservice(C#).
I put reference on my dll, creating interop. in bin folder.
Then I have something like this

Using Intelex;
â?¦
public Intelex.Application mApp;
public Intelex.IDD mIDD;
â?¦

Intelex.Application mApp=new Intelex.Application();
mIDD = mApp.GetIDD(path);

â?¦
mIDD=null;
mApp=null;

On dev machine on XP it works perfectly
When I move it to Server 2003 it fails to load component using interop:

*** Error Unable to cast COM object of type 'Intelex.ApplicationClass' to
interface type 'Intelex._Application'. This operation failed because the
QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID
'{F86FFE81-EBB2-4B56-9083-428EA5B3ED9E}' failed due to the following error:
Error loading type library/DLL. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80029C4A
(TYPE_E_CANTLOADLIBRARY)).

Please any help would be greatly appreciated
Ilia