Re: System.Security.SecurityException: That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers.

Dominick Baier

11/28/2007 7:20:00 AM

you prolly have to add this to your code:

[assembly: AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers]

-----
Dominick Baier (http://www.leastpri...)

Developing More Secure Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0 Applications (http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/book...)