Female Professional Web Designer Required

smifti

11/10/2007 11:15:00 PM

Any Pakistani (Region: Khi) Female Professional Web Designer who use
Asp.Net using C#,
Plz! contact me 03452884141.
thanks & best regards
smifti - khi

15 Answers

the Black LEARN GA kock of the Fucking Boudha

Cambodians are making commissions on these tanks .

Chinese are paying the bills any way .

n Oct 25, 10:17 pm, Destin Lee <lee.desti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Why did Cambodia need those tanks for? To cut all the trees and ship
> them to Viet Congs to make new furniture.
> Oh this I get to see it.
>
> On Sep 22, 1:04 am, Khmer  Rouge  Hun  Sen the  Mafia  Boss   of
>
> Cambodia <hatjman.hun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > we   Khmers  expect  the  Chinese  to  foot  the  bills  for  these
> > tanks  and
> >  armoured  personel  carriers  from  Ukrain  .
>
> > Sep 21, 6:12 am, Otis Willie PIO The American War Library
>
> > <themilitaryto...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> > >         Cambodia buys nearly 100 tanks, military trucks from Eastern Europehttp://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90001/90777/90851/71...
>
> > > {EXCERPT} People's Daily Online -- Cambodia has bought nearly 100 tanks, armored
> > > personnel vehicles and other military trucks from Eastern Europe, military and
> > > port officials said Monday...
>
> > >http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90001/90777/90851/71...

> > >         U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
> > >         reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
> > >         with our laws this report cannot be provided in
> > >         its entirety. However, you can read it in full
> > >         today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
> > >         this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
> > >         the distributing Library. This report is provided
> > >         for your information and discussion.
>
> > > -- Otis Willie (Ret.)
> > >    Military News and Information Editorhttp://www.13105...
> > >    The American War Library, Est. 1988http://www.am...
> > >    16907 Brighton Avenue
> > >    Gardena CA 90247
> > >    1-310-532-0634
>
> > > Military Personnel Database
> > >    http://www.am.../library.htm
> > > Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
> > >    http://www.am.../share.htm
> > > Public Information Office
> > >    http://www.13105...

Wakalukong

On Oct 26, 10:37 am, the Black LEARN GA kock of the Fucking
Boudha <mahatmanga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Cambodians  are    making   commissions  on  these    tanks  .
(snip)
-----------

The tanks are for rolling over your balls. Cambodians love pancakes.

Wakalukong

Chairman Mao , expert fucker of Chinese High School Girl 's cunts in China

yes we Chinese are footing the bills for these military
to Cambodia,

that is why Mr . Hun Sen is telling the US to stay out
of the
Spratleys disputes

as per our Chinese instructions to Hun Sen

n Oct 25, 7:37 pm, the Black LEARN GA kock of the Fucking Boudha
<mahatmanga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Cambodians  are    making   commissions  on  these    tanks  .
>
> Chinese  are  paying  the  bills  any  way .
>
> n Oct 25, 10:17 pm, Destin Lee <lee.desti...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Why did Cambodia need those tanks for? To cut all the trees and ship
> > them to Viet Congs to make new furniture.
> > Oh this I get to see it.
>
> > On Sep 22, 1:04 am, Khmer  Rouge  Hun  Sen the  Mafia  Boss   of
>
> > Cambodia <hatjman.hun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > we   Khmers  expect  the  Chinese  to  foot  the  bills  for  these
> > > tanks  and
> > >  armoured  personel  carriers  from  Ukrain  .
>
> > > Sep 21, 6:12 am, Otis Willie PIO The American War Library

Destin Lee

Spratleys belongs to China, what the hect we need to talk about? Why
the US cares?
The Viets were Chinese from South of China, they are separatists.

On Oct 29, 11:35 pm, "Chairman Mao , expert fucker of Chinese High
School Girl 's cunts in China" <monsteroooodk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> yes  we  Chinese  are  footing  the  bills  for  these  military
> to   Cambodia,
>
> that   is  why   Mr .  Hun  Sen    is  telling  the  US  to  stay  out
> of  the
> Spratleys  disputes
>
> as  per  our  Chinese  instructions   to    Hun  Sen
>
> n Oct 25, 7:37 pm, the Black  LEARN GA  kock  of the  Fucking   Boudha
>
> <mahatmanga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Cambodians  are    making   commissions  on  these    tanks  .
>
> > Chinese  are  paying  the  bills  any  way .
>
> > n Oct 25, 10:17 pm, Destin Lee <lee.desti...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Why did Cambodia need those tanks for? To cut all the trees and ship
> > > them to Viet Congs to make new furniture.
> > > Oh this I get to see it.

Destin Lee

So you are Kmer? I found this site www.cambodia.org then go to
Read CAMDISC on the Web, you will see a lot of retarded Kmers and
Vietcongs.

On Sep 22, 1:04 am, Khmer Rouge Hun Sen the Mafia Boss of
Cambodia <hatjman.hun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> we   Khmers  expect  the  Chinese  to  foot  the  bills  for  these
> tanks  and
>  armoured  personel  carriers  from  Ukrain  .
>
> Sep 21, 6:12 am, Otis Willie PIO The American War Library
>
> <themilitaryto...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> >         Cambodia buys nearly 100 tanks, military trucks from Eastern Europehttp://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90001/90777/90851/71...
>
> > {EXCERPT} People's Daily Online -- Cambodia has bought nearly 100 tanks, armored
> > personnel vehicles and other military trucks from Eastern Europe, military and
> > port officials said Monday...
>
> >http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90001/90777/90851/71...

> >         U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
> >         reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
> >         with our laws this report cannot be provided in
> >         its entirety. However, you can read it in full
> >         today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
> >         this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
> >         the distributing Library. This report is provided
> >         for your information and discussion.
>
> > -- Otis Willie (Ret.)
> >    Military News and Information Editorhttp://www.13105...
> >    The American War Library, Est. 1988http://www.am...
> >    16907 Brighton Avenue
> >    Gardena CA 90247
> >    1-310-532-0634
>
> > Military Personnel Database
> >    http://www.am.../library.htm
> > Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
> >    http://www.am.../share.htm
> > Public Information Office
> >    http://www.13105...

George Fernandez , now posting as Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd , was also posting as George

Spratleys belongs to China is the same as Palestine belongs
to us Jews .

Malaysia belongs to the Chinese is the same as Palestine
belongs to us Jews .

n Oct 30, 11:21 pm, Destin Lee <lee.desti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Spratleys belongs to China, what the hect we need to talk about? Why
> the US cares?
> The Viets were Chinese from South of China, they are separatists.
>
> On Oct 29, 11:35 pm, "Chairman Mao , expert fucker of  Chinese High
> School Girl 's cunts in  China" <monsteroooodk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > yes  we  Chinese  are  footing  the  bills  for  these  military
> > to   Cambodia,
>
> > that   is  why   Mr .  Hun  Sen    is  telling  the  US  to  stay  out
> > of  the
> > Spratleys  disputes
>
> > as  per  our  Chinese  instructions   to    Hun  Sen
>
> > n Oct 25, 7:37 pm, the Black  LEARN GA  kock  of the  Fucking   Boudha
>
> > <mahatmanga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Cambodians  are    making   commissions  on  these    tanks  .
>
> > > Chinese  are  paying  the  bills  any  way .

Wakalukong

On Nov 4, 10:23 am, Rupert Murdoch the Jew Boss from Australia
of News Corp <abalwaleedbinta...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
---------

Fake Rupert Murdoch Black Lean Cock Mao's Arse trying to buy back his
fermented balls. Looking at his dismal record, he'll fail.

Wakalukong

Khmer Rouge Hun Sen the Fake Communist now the Khmer Mafia Boss of Cambodia

the Spratleys belong to ASEAN because the Spratleys are in
ASEAN waters ,

but the Chinese order me to tell the US to get out of
the Spratleys .

I follow the Chinese instruction because the CCP gives me
money .

I told the US to stay out of the Spratley disputes .

Nov 4, 9:23 am, Rupert Murdoch the Jew Boss from Australia of
News Corp <abalwaleedbinta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Spratleys  belongs  to  China  is  the  same  as  Palestine  belongs
> to  us  Jews .
>
> Malaysia  belongs  to  the  Chinese  is  the  same  as  Palestine
> belongs  to  us  Jews .
>
> n Oct 30, 11:21 pm, Destin Lee <lee.desti...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Spratleys belongs to China, what the hect we need to talk about? Why
> > the US cares?
> > The Viets were Chinese from South of China, they are separatists.
>
> > On Oct 29, 11:35 pm, "Chairman Mao , expert fucker of  Chinese High
> > School Girl 's cunts in  China" <monsteroooodk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > yes  we  Chinese  are  footing  the  bills  for  these  military
> > > to   Cambodia,
>
> > > that   is  why   Mr .  Hun  Sen    is  telling  the  US  to  stay  out
> > > of  the
> > > Spratleys  disputes
>
> > > as  per  our  Chinese  instructions   to    Hun  Sen
>
> > > n Oct 25, 7:37 pm, the Black  LEARN GA  kock  of the  Fucking   Boudha

the Black LEARN GA kock of the Fucking Boudha

Hun Sen , you Cambodians -Khmers are so cheap

Chinese can buy your Identity and Your national Khmer pride .

now you say what Chinese want you to say ,
because of Chinese money .

http://www.phnompenhpost.com/index.php/2010110844548/National-news/beijing-top-brass-give-thanks-for-kingdoms-south-china-sea-p...

Nov 5, 10:32 pm, Khmer Rouge Hun Sen the Mafia Boss of
Cambodia <hatjman.hun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> the  Spratleys  belong  to  ASEAN  because the  Spratleys  are  in
> ASEAN  waters ,
>
> but  the  Chinese   order    me  to  tell  the  US  to  get  out  of
> the  Spratleys  .
>
> I  follow  the  Chinese  instruction  because  the  CCP  gives  me
> money .
>
> I  told   the  US  to  stay  out  of  the  Spratley  disputes .
>
>  Nov 4, 9:23 am, Rupert  Murdoch the  Jew  Boss  from  Australia of
> News  Corp <abalwaleedbinta...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Spratleys  belongs  to  China  is  the  same  as  Palestine  belongs
> > to  us  Jews .
>
> > Malaysia  belongs  to  the  Chinese  is  the  same  as  Palestine
> > belongs  to  us  Jews .
>
> > n Oct 30, 11:21 pm, Destin Lee <lee.desti...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Spratleys belongs to China, what the hect we need to talk about? Why
> > > the US cares?
> > > The Viets were Chinese from South of China, they are separatists.

Destin Lee

You Viet Cong shit like to compare apple with orange. The VietCong
like you have not learned a shit. Do you forget that while China was
busy to unite the country to one then you took the advantage to run
off and built your own country? You're all Chinese from South, even
the skinny whore Ho Chi Mien was Chinese.

On Nov 3, 9:23 pm, Rupert Murdoch the Jew Boss from Australia of