Automate mappoint - save map as gif

M O J O

I'm automating MapPoint from vb.net. When I save as webpage...

mapApp.ActiveMap.SaveAs(My.Settings.MapPointTempFilnavn,
MapPoint.GeoSaveFormat.geoFormatHTMLMapAndDirections)

.... the map is saved with the current MapPoint application width/height.

How can I from vb.net set the height/width of the saved map gif??

Thanks!

M O J O
1 Answer

M O J O