Passing Object from .Net WebService to COM Object in VB6 on another Server

Häussler Rainer

11/2/2007 9:48:00 AM

Hi to All!

I'm complete new to .Net and I have the following problem:
I have to write a .Net WebService in C# which has to pass a Object to a
Com-component, which is written in VB6, on another Server. The WebService
runs on a Windows2003 Server and the COM-component runs on a Windows2000
Server.

How can I speak with this COM?

Can someone help me, please???

greets,
Rainer

6 Answers

A Moose in Love

On Mar 23, 6:01 pm, CUNTICA <brianlambsn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>  Gee - whiz, mooseShit, I thought they had you locked down in the
> mental ward of the Kitchener/Waterloo Hospital after this latest O.D.
> & you were going "Cold Turkey"?

It's now called 'Grand River Hospital.' You would have been correct
had you named it KW hospital years ago before they changed the name.

>  (Watch out for the giant rats gnawing at your guts & the cold sweats,
> arsehole!)

Up your nose with a rubber hose fatso!

CUNTICA

Gee - whiz, mooseShit, ' Up your nose with a rubber hose fatso!",
isn't that what they did to you to pump out your stomach after the
O.D.?

A Moose in Love

On Mar 23, 7:21 pm, CUNTICA <brianlambsn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Gee - whiz, mooseShit, ' Up your nose with a rubber hose fatso!",
> isn't that what they did to you to pump out your stomach after the
> O.D.?

I didn't OD, and I'm not a drug addict. Get that through your scrawny
brain.

NEMO

" I didn't OD, and I'm not a drug addict."

Once a druggie, always a druggie!

Didn't you learn that from N.A.?

Jason P.

On Mar 23, 5:58 pm, A Moose in Love <parkstreetboo...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Mar 23, 7:21 pm, CUNTICA <brianlambsn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Gee - whiz, mooseShit, ' Up your nose with a rubber hose fatso!",
> > isn't that what they did to you to pump out your stomach after the
> > O.D.?
>
> I didn't OD, and I'm not a drug addict.  Get that through your scrawny
> brain.

Did ya see his mother Ariadne swimming naked in the pool?

http://www.toucano.plus.com/ariadne_spouti...

Or... his sister Debbie Sharavi...?

http://i49.tinypic.com/2...

NEMO

" Did ya see his mother Ariadne swimming naked in the pool?
http://www.toucano.plus.com/ariadne_spouti...

Or... his sister Debbie Sharavi...?
 http://i49.tinypic.com/2hobac2...

So, are you beating off again, Jason Pisspot?