Sriman

10/29/2007 10:07:00 PM

We are migrating the vb6 project to C#.Net 2005.
In this migration process we are facing one big issue with optional
parameter. Actually in C#.Net there is not optional parameter concept . For
that C# introduced 2 concepts like 1)overloading 2)params .
But problem is
1) I am not able to see access 0these overloading methods in vb6(for eg:
NewUser(string a), NewUser(string a, string b)). In vb6 its showing the
method name like(NewUser and NewUser_1)
2)If i use Params string[] concept: Not able to access/ see this in vb6.
giving error like vb6 doesn't support this method.

I Would appreciate if any one helps me in resolving this issue.

Regards,
Sriman