prplvelvet

10/26/2007 10:09:00 PM

Hi All,

I am trying to open a excel file on a win 2003 server.
The code works fine on my local machine with xp pro, but when I try the same
code on the server I get the following error:

Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the
size of the argument list.

The error is thrown when trying to instantiate the excel application object
on the following line of code:

Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Application excel = new
Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.ApplicationClass();

Excel is installed on my local xp pro machine but not on the server.
The Microsof.Office.Interop.Excel.dll is on the server.

Has anyone seen this?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.