Insert another Item in the Context Menu of Outlook 2007

Ahmad Jalil Qarshi

I have to develop an Addin which will insert a new menu item in the context
menu (Copy, Cut,....) of Outlook 2007, when right clicked on the Body of the
received message.

I am new to the Outlook 2007 automation.

I want to use C# or VC++ 2005 for development of this Addin.

Kindly give me some hints to start this.

Thanks and best regards

Ahmad Jalil Qarshi

1 Answer

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Outlook 2007 provides no way to do that. In earlier versions, it was possible when Word was the email editor, but that menu is not one of those exposed in Outlook 2007.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
http://www.outlookcode.com/article....