mtczx232

10/16/2007 6:10:00 PM

I have two win2003, both with fax service. A and B.

I try this code:

Dim faxDoc As New FAXCOMEXLib.FaxDocumentClass()
faxDoc.Priority =
FAXCOMEXLib.FAX_PRIORITY_TYPE_ENUM.fptNORMAL
faxDoc.DocumentName = DocumentName
faxDoc.Body = FilePath
faxDoc.Recipients.Add(FaxNumber, RecipientName)

s = faxDoc.Submit(FaxServerAddress)

this code work when this code run on the same machine of Fax and
FaxServerAddress is name of the machine (with IP addr is not work!!).
But if this code run on B machine and FaxServerAddress is A machine, I
got error: "Operation failed"?

I sharing the Fax from Fax-Console on A machine and give them
Permission to evryone (after I Access denied err) .
I try also to add this fax to the B machine. then I try to print to
it, the result is nothing. I try also to send fax from Fax-console on
machine B, the console ask me to select which fax to use, I select the
fax fro A mochine, the result is nothing (I got error 1801 on
events).

So microsoft Faxing service work on the LAN? what the problem?