Starting Word with no startup templates in DSOFramer

craigeandrews

10/1/2007 3:26:00 PM

Hi all,

I have a small problem. The bug described here:

http://www.developerfood.com/dotm-file-in-word-2007-s-startup-folder/microsoft-public-word-programming/2b758299-d219-4f41-9c89-caaacf226522/ar...

is affecting a project I'm working on that involves a .dotm in the
startup folder AND an instance of DSOFramer. Basically, if I start up
Word inside DSOFramer after an instance is already started, I get the
lock error for the .dotm.

I know it's possible to prevent add-ins and templates loading using
the /a switch to Word, but I don't know how to achieve that to an
instance started for my by DSOFramer. If there is a way to pass
commandline arguments to the instance or achieve the same thing
programmatically it would be ideal.

Does anybody have any ideas how to achieve this?

Thanks.

Craig