Forms Interop + CrystallReportViewer not working

PGC

..NET form itself loads ok but when I bind the DataSet to the report viewer I
get a "Can't find entry point" error.

e.g. CRreportViewer.SetDataSource(MyDataSet) throws an error.

Any ideas on how to get around this one?

Thanks,

PGC

1 Answer

PGC

Further info - this seems to be caused by a 4.6 version of CRPE32.DLL. For
some reason the .NET interop form is loading the 4.6 library. I need both
4.6 and the .NET versions of Crystal to run side by side. Can this be done?

PGC