Unregistering Outlook Addin ( kb: 302901

Chuck B

9/13/2007 3:02:00 PM

I went thru the steps in the microsoft article
http://support.microsoft.com/?k... and created an Outlook addin.

Now I don't know how to get rid of it. I tried running regsvr32 /u with the
path to the addin in the debug directory but got the following message:

"MyComAddin.dll was loaded, but the DllUnregisterServer entry point was not
found."
"This file can not be registered."

Anybody know how to make this thing go away?

1 Answer

G Himangi

You need to unregister your add-in dll using regasm.exe - this tool comes
with .Net SDK

---------
- G Himangi, Sky Software http://www....
Shell MegaPack : GUI Controls For Drop-In Windows Explorer like Shell
Browsing Functionality For Your App (.Net & ActiveX Editions).
EZNamespaceExtensions.Net : Develop namespace extensions rapidly in .Net
EZShellExtensions.Net : Develop all shell extensions,explorer bars and BHOs
rapidly in .Net
---------