Tomko

The Wiz

Yer Pal Al wrote:
> On Nov 8, 12:26 pm, lein <jan.leine.we...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Nov 8, 12:22 pm, SMITH29 <smit...@comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>>> I suspect this will get R E A L lame before it's over.
>>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33766545/ns/us_news-washi...
>> yeah, its kind of hard to make friends when all you talk about is how
>> great it is to strap on a suicide vest and blow up women and children
>
> The Mosque should have been his "community." That's where his friends
> should have been. Of course, as a Moslem, he's not going to join his
> neighbors for a beer.

Obama drinks beer.

Sancho Panza

"The Wiz" <anywhere@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> Yer Pal Al wrote:

>>> yeah, its kind of hard to make friends when all you talk about is how
>>> great it is to strap on a suicide vest and blow up women and children
>>
>> The Mosque should have been his "community." That's where his friends
>> should have been. Of course, as a Moslem, he's not going to join his
>> neighbors for a beer.
>
> Obama drinks beer.

Cite? And none of the malt liquor stuff.

SMITH29

Sancho Panza wrote:

> "The Wiz" <anywhere@nowhere.net> wrote in message
>> Yer Pal Al wrote:

>>> The Mosque should have been his "community." That's where his friends
>>> should have been. Of course, as a Moslem, he's not going to join his
>>> neighbors for a beer.
>>
>> Obama drinks beer.
>
> Cite? And none of the malt liquor stuff.

xxxx
Cite? what for?
Didn't he have a few friends to the Rose Garden to " have a beer" ?
It was on every network.
http://www.google.com/search?q=obama+beer+in+the+rose+garden&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=&rlz=...
And I for one see nothing wrong with it either.
Cut the man some slack for once!

29

Buerste

"SMITH29" <smith29@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Sancho Panza wrote:
>>
>> "The Wiz" <anywhere@nowhere.net> wrote in message

>>> Obama drinks beer.
>>
>> Cite? And none of the malt liquor stuff.
>>

> xxxx
> Cite? what for?
> Didn't he have a few friends to the Rose Garden to " have a beer" ?
> It was on every network.
> http://www.google.com/search?q=obama+beer+in+the+rose+garden&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=&rlz=...
> And I for one see nothing wrong with it either.
> Cut the man some slack for once!
>
> 29

Why can't he cut my wallet some slack?

Alex DeLarge

SMITH29 wrote:
> Sancho Panza wrote:
>>
>> "The Wiz" <anywhere@nowhere.net> wrote in message

>>> Obama drinks beer.
>>
>> Cite? And none of the malt liquor stuff.
>>

> xxxx
> Cite? what for?
> Didn't he have a few friends to the Rose Garden to " have a beer" ?
> It was on every network.
> http://www.google.com/search?q=obama+beer+in+the+rose+garden&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=&rlz=...
>
> And I for one see nothing wrong with it either.
> Cut the man some slack for once!
>
> 29

Least he wasn't drinkin' that snooty Stella...

Alex DeLarge

Buerste wrote:
> "SMITH29" <smith29@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> Sancho Panza wrote:
>>> "The Wiz" <anywhere@nowhere.net> wrote in message

>>> Cite? And none of the malt liquor stuff.
>>>

>> xxxx
>> Cite? what for?
>> Didn't he have a few friends to the Rose Garden to " have a beer" ?
>> It was on every network.
>> http://www.google.com/search?q=obama+beer+in+the+rose+garden&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=&rlz=...
>> And I for one see nothing wrong with it either.
>> Cut the man some slack for once!
>>
>> 29
>
> Why can't he cut my wallet some slack?

DNC special.

SMITH29

Buerste wrote:
> "SMITH29" <smith29@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> Sancho Panza wrote:
>>> "The Wiz" <anywhere@nowhere.net> wrote in message

>>> Cite? And none of the malt liquor stuff.
>>>

>> xxxx
>> Cite? what for?
>> Didn't he have a few friends to the Rose Garden to " have a beer" ?
>> It was on every network.
>> http://www.google.com/search?q=obama+beer+in+the+rose+garden&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=&rlz=...
>> And I for one see nothing wrong with it either.
>> Cut the man some slack for once!
>>
>> 29
>
> Why can't he cut my wallet some slack?

xxxx
Wallet? You still have one?
Hand it over....

29

Baxter

-
Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com

"Sancho Panza" <otterpower@xhotmail.com> wrote in message

> "The Wiz" <anywhere@nowhere.net> wrote in message
>>
>> Obama drinks beer.
>
> Cite? And none of the malt liquor stuff.

Clearly your memory has been fried by alcohol - or drugs.

SMITH29

Alex DeLarge wrote:
> SMITH29 wrote:
>> Sancho Panza wrote:
>>>
>>> "The Wiz" <anywhere@nowhere.net> wrote in message

>>> Cite? And none of the malt liquor stuff.
>>>

>> xxxx
>> Cite? what for?
>> Didn't he have a few friends to the Rose Garden to " have a beer" ?
>> It was on every network.
>> http://www.google.com/search?q=obama+beer+in+the+rose+garden&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=&rlz=...
>>
>> And I for one see nothing wrong with it either.
>> Cut the man some slack for once!
>>
>> 29
>

> Least he wasn't drinkin' that snooty Stella...

xxxx
Ever drink chicken beer?

29

Bill Shatzer

Sancho Panza wrote:

>> Obama drinks beer.

> Cite? And none of the malt liquor stuff.

Although some would not consider Bud Light actual beer...

http://tinyurl.c...

peace and justice,