MI5 Persecution: GLR: David Hepworth (9/May/1997) (2502

MI5Victim

8/25/2007 10:51:00 AM

GLR-David Hepworth (9/May/1997)

Certainty level: 100%

This time I deliberately listened to Hepworth with the sound turned up on
the radio, to try to get a reaction. Sure enough, he and his cronies
reacted;

David: "we have executive drivetime, and we have Brian in charge of the prize
cupboard. Brian it's not a bad prize cupboard this week is it?"

Brian: "no David in fact it's an absolute (EMPHASIS) embarrassment
(END-EMPHASIS) of prizes this evening" (laughter)

David: "what have we got?"

Brian: "well in my left hand alone we've got that .... Gary Clale, I don't
know if you remember him obviously still alive and kicking.... and that's
just in my left hand"

David: "So it's certainly worth competing. Rock and roll spelling test is
your first opportunity to take advantage of this embarrassment of prizes"

What I "read into" this item should again be quite obvious. Remember, I
sent off a letter of complaint to Hepworth after his spying activity
during the previous show. Here the emphasis on "absolute embarrassment"
of prizes shows he knows this is a "key" phrase.

It might be interesting to try to talk to DJs like Hepworth and ask them
what they get out of abusing their listeners. But if you challenge them
directly, they show their true colour (yellow) by either not answering
the challenge, or by denying that harassment has taken place.

Alex DeLarge

Sanders Kaufman wrote:

> Generational disconnect.

Get a haircut, FREAK!

http://images.military.com/MemberImageUpload/d...

Alex DeLarge

Curt wrote:

> No one's talking about limiting talk radio, though.

BULLSHIT LIAR!

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2008/11/06/obamas-new-fcc-transition-head-talk-radios-e...

s Obama's New FCC Transition Head Talk Radio's 'Executioner'?
By Tim Graham (Bio | Archive)
November 6, 2008 - 23:04 ET
Brian Maloney at Radio Equalizer warns that Barack Obama is signaling
his designs on conservative talk radio with the rumored appointment of
former FCC Commissioner Henry Rivera as the head of his FCC transition team:

Henry Rivera, a longtime radical leftist, lawyer and former FCC
commissioner, is expected to lead the push to dismantle commercial talk
radio that is favored by a number of Democratic Party senators. Rivera
will play a pivotal role in preventing critics from having a public
voice during Obama's tenure in office.

Rivera, who resigned from the FCC nearly a quarter-century ago during
the Reagan years, believes in a doctrine of "communications policy as a
civil rights issue".

His exit during the Reagan Administration paved the way for the Fairness
Doctrine's repeal when the late president appointed Patricia Diaz Dennis
in 1986 to fill out the rest of Rivera's term. Had this not occurred,
talk radio as we know it today would not exist.

That gives Rivera's new task a great deal of personal urgency: it's a
late-career, second chance opportunity to shut down opposition voices
that have been allowed to flourish since his depature from the commission.

In particular, Rivera is known for his push for more minority
broadcasting ownership, but this issue has largely been rendered
obsolete as former commercial broadcasting empires teeter on the brink
of bankruptcy.

Rivera's first opportunity to eliminate commercial talk radio will occur
in June 2009, as the term of Republican Robert McDowell expires and he
can be replaced with a pro-Fairness Doctrine Democrat. That will give
the commission a three-vote Democratic majority, though the final two
seats must remain in Republican hands.

If they can strong-arm one of the three Republicans into leaving early,
this can be implemented even sooner.

Keep reading. Brian also reports that executives at Air America radio
think of the Fairness Doctrine as a boon for them.

http://www.scoopthis.org/2008/09/obama-stop-listening-to-conservative-t...

Obama: ?Stop listening to conservative talk radio.?

The one thing that I want to insist on is that, as I travel around the
country, the American people are a decent people. Now they get confused
sometimes. You know, they listen to the wrong talk radio shows or watch
the wrong TV networks, um, but they?re, they?re basically decent,
they?re basically sound. ? Barack Hussein Obama

What talk radio shows and television shows would that be, Obama? The
ones that tell us the truth? The ones that expose your fraudulent, and
almost non-existent, Senate voting record? The ones that expose your
past and current friends? The ones that clearly spell out your
diabolical Marxist plans for America?

Are these the same talk radio shows and television shows you and your
liberal ilk target with the ?Fairness Doctrine?? This doctrine is wholly
fascist, yet you agree with it. Why? Are Americans not smart enough to
think for ourselves and decide what we want to see, read, and hear?

What else are Americans confused about? Are we confused about what to
eat? What we want to study? Who we want to love?

Obama, what are you proposing? Do you want to control our lives and
suppress our freedom to choose what is best for ourselves? Why do you
want to create a government that oversees our entire lifetime, from the
cradle to the grave, in the guise of equality?

Alex DeLarge