How to drag and drop a .NET control as an embedded object?

krzys

I'd like to be able to use my custom .NET control as an embedded object, and
drag and drop it between OLE- capable applications. I'm having difficulty
doing this.

One option is to registr the .NET control as ActiveX, and hope it "behaves".
But this doesn't seem to work (see my other post on drag and drop transfer in
this thread).

Another option, perhaps implement a fully-functional OLE embedded object in
C++, unmanaged, and host my .NET code "by hand" in my private CLR, but this
seems to be problematic as well (see my other post on binding to existing
CLR) in this thread.

Are there any other options?

Krzys
http://www.cs.cornell.e...