microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

Change installation directory

cris.b

4/6/2010 6:59:00 AM

Hi all,
I have a question about a C# installation project.

I made a setup project with a custom interface with 2 radio buttons.
This custom window is shown before the "installation folder" window.

I want to change installation directory accordling with the choice
made in the "radio button" window. For example in the user select the
button 1 the installation directory would be "c:\", if the user select
the button 2 the installation directory would be "f:\".

How to do that?

Thanks in advance.
1 Answer

Wilson, Phil

If you mean a Visual Studio Setup&Deployment project, there's no provision
for doing that.

--
Phil Wilson
The Definitive Guide to Windows Installer