trees

9/18/2009 2:57:00 PM

Attempting to set up msl mail, I come to a required window which asks for
incoming server name {POP3, POP1,etc} and outgoing server name{ SMTP, HTML,
etc.} What are they and where do I find the correct one to enter.
--
forrest loftis
8 Answers

Nic Potter

Scout wrote:

> "Nic Potter" <ChuckBerry@bass.gov> wrote in message
>
>> RD Sandman wrote:
>>
>>> Nic Potter <ChuckBerry@bass.gov> wrote in news:4ef86450$0$13505
>>> $607ed4bc@cv.net:

>>> Nor did (s)he make any claim it did.
>>

>> I beg to talk!
>> Alaska IS the LARGEST state.
>

> Please note the use of the modifier "by population"
>
> Unless you think Alaska has a larger population than California....then
> you're wrong.

Walt, the pedophile nazi shit stained glue sniffer said:
"California is a huge area, and is the largest american states."THAT
RACIST RETARD didn't mention population!

That is a proven wrongness!

Adding a new goal post move about population after the fact of actual size?
Shame on you!

Wayne

"Nic Potter" wrote in message news:4ef8e3a1$0$30224$607ed4bc@cv.net...

Scout wrote:

> "Nic Potter" <ChuckBerry@bass.gov> wrote in message
>
>> RD Sandman wrote:
>>
>>> Nic Potter <ChuckBerry@bass.gov> wrote in news:4ef86450$0$13505
>>> $607ed4bc@cv.net:

>>> Nor did (s)he make any claim it did.
>>

>> I beg to talk!
>> Alaska IS the LARGEST state.
>

> Please note the use of the modifier "by population"
>
> Unless you think Alaska has a larger population than California....then
> you're wrong.

<Walt, the pedophile nazi shit stained glue sniffer said:
<"California is a huge area, and is the largest american states."THAT
<RACIST RETARD didn't mention population!
<
<That is a proven wrongness!
<
<
<Adding a new goal post move about population after the fact of actual size?
< Shame on you!
-
Sounds like you have no ammo to refute his fundamental assertions, thus you
focus on a side issue.

RD Sandman

> RD Sandman wrote:
>
>> Nic Potter <ChuckBerry@bass.gov> wrote in news:4ef8bcbf$0$13498
>> $607ed4bc@cv.net:

>>>I beg to talk!
>>>Alaska IS the LARGEST state.
>>>
>>>Walt said something stupid...as usual!
>>>Ramon replied... usual retarded reply
>>>Judy responded, with her typical stupidity.
>>>
>>>So what's the goal post move problem?
>>>
>>>Population has NOTHING to do with the price of Mazda's sold.
>
>> Well, more people could mean more buyers of more Mazdas......or
>> Fiats.....or Yugos.
>
> Ya know, GM did buy/bought "rights" to that rotory engine.
>
> Can't find it now, but I do remember reading about it back in the 70's
> where they(GM) made a 4 rotor experimental prototype engine for a
> Corvette. Super Powerful.. butt fugly in regards to emissions and
> etc..

Yep, they also had oiling and sealing problems with the two inboard rotors.

--
Sleep well, Tonight....

RD, The Sandman

If law school is so hard to get through......why are there so many lawyers?

walt tonne

There are a number of links in the human mind that can be defective in
handling information and emotion.
In the situation instant, the rational mind would move quickly to
reverse the inflow of third-worlders.

Scout

"Nic Potter" <ChuckBerry@bass.gov> wrote in message
> RD Sandman wrote:
>
>> Nic Potter <ChuckBerry@bass.gov> wrote in news:4ef8bcbf$0$13498
>> $607ed4bc@cv.net:

>>>I beg to talk!
>>>Alaska IS the LARGEST state.
>>>
>>>Walt said something stupid...as usual!
>>>Ramon replied... usual retarded reply
>>>Judy responded, with her typical stupidity.
>>>
>>>So what's the goal post move problem?
>>>
>>>Population has NOTHING to do with the price of Mazda's sold.
>
>> Well, more people could mean more buyers of more Mazdas......or
>> Fiats.....or Yugos.
>
> Ya know, GM did buy/bought "rights" to that rotory engine.

Actually they licensed it from Mazda, but close enough.

> Can't find it now, but I do remember reading about it back in the 70's
> where they(GM) made a 4 rotor experimental prototype engine for a
> Corvette.
> Super Powerful.. butt fugly in regards to emissions and etc..

I believe that would be one of the the two Corvette concept cars of 1973.
One was a twin rotor and the other had a quadrotor if memory serves.

Scout

"Nic Potter" <ChuckBerry@bass.gov> wrote in message
> Scout wrote:
>

>> "Nic Potter" <ChuckBerry@bass.gov> wrote in message

>>> I beg to talk!
>>> Alaska IS the LARGEST state.
>>

>> Please note the use of the modifier "by population"
>>
>> Unless you think Alaska has a larger population than California....then
>> you're wrong.
>

> Walt, the pedophile nazi shit stained glue sniffer said:
> "California is a huge area, and is the largest american states."THAT
> RACIST RETARD didn't mention population!

Double checking......

Yep, looks like you are right and the specific criteria mentioned is "area".

Correction accepted.

necromancer

Judy "Shit 4 Brains" Dairya spewed:

>On Dec 25, 5:24?pm, "Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote:
>> On Dec 25, 4:38?pm, walt tonne <tonnewalt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> ?> California is a huge area, and is the largest american states.
>>
>> Alaska.
>>
>> I can supply some Mexican indocumentados that can provide you with
>> tutorial classes on US geography.
>>

>Hey stupid beaner child-molester terrorist. In population, CA is by
>far the largest state.

Hey S4B: The poster said (incorrectly) that, " California is a huge
area, and is the largest american states." He was referring to square
miles and not popuation.

Learn how to follow a thread you stupid septic.

--
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS (a.k.a. SFB) admits to being
a deadly speeder, psychopath and criminal coddler:

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl...

Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
See the following: http://tinyurl...

rfischer

Marvin the Martian <marvin@ontomars.org> wrote:
>On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 20:04:42 -0500, necromancer wrote:
>> Judy "Shit 4 Brains" Dairya spewed:

>>>Hey stupid beaner child-molester terrorist. In population, CA is by far
>>>the largest state.
>>
>> Hey S4B: The poster said (incorrectly) that, " California is a huge
>> area, and is the largest american states." He was referring to square
>> miles and not popuation.
>>
>> Learn how to follow a thread you stupid septic.
>
>That doesn't follow.

"Area" is the key word, moron. The word means something.

--
Ray Fischer | None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
rfischer@sonic.net | Goethe