Mhaxx

9/3/2009 10:00:00 AM

I've installed:

Microsoft Remote Tools Framework 1.00

a tool you can find on the web.. running it I can connect to remove Windows
CE devices (4.20, 5.0, etc) without any problem, but I have problemson
Windows CE 6.0.

I'm afraid since on Windows CE 6 is installed .NET CF 3.5 you need to have
Framework 3.5 on your Windows desktop, am I right?

But on my Windows 2000 you can't install Framework 3.5, only 2 SP1.

Could it the different version the cause of my problem in using that
utility? The same problem I have with ActiveSync when I access with remote
tools Windows CE 6 devices..

Why?

Massimo