microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

Digital River No Download After Purchase

TB

1/9/2009 6:30:00 PM

I purchased Office Ultimate and Visio through Microsoft's Ultimate Steal
offer to students through Digital River. I received an email telling me my
purchase was complete, but the link in the email takes me to a web site which
doesn't recognize my order number. The only information on their support
page tells me to "click on Download" but there I can't access that since I'm
not given access to that page. What could I be doing wrong?
3 Answers

Dick Grier

I don't think that anyone here will know the answer to your question. IMO,
you will have to contact Digital River.

--
Richard Grier, MVP
Hard & Software

brona

I have the same problem. You can only contact Digital River through email and
they do not respond. I feel like I have been ripped off.

"Dick Grier" wrote:

> I don't think that anyone here will know the answer to your question. IMO,
> you will have to contact Digital River.
>
> --
> Richard Grier, MVP
> Hard & Software
> Author of Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to Serial Communications, Fourth
> Edition,
> ISBN 1-890422-28-2 (391 pages, includes CD-ROM). July 2004, Revised March
> 2006.
> See www.hardandsoftware.net for details and contact information.

j_vieira@telus.net

I bought microsoft home and student 2007 and have,nt recieved my product key
My confirmation #is cnl35563902