microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

How to ceate a disk image for multiple pcs...

Michael at Starfield

10/28/2008 8:49:00 PM

We build specialized machines (XP Pro) for our clients; and I'd like to
eliminate the lengthy process of installing 15 different software packages
each time.

Is this a job for DISK IMAGING software? Any recommendations? I have heard,
but never seen, there is such software around.

1 Answer

MacDermott

This question is only peripherally significant to this group,
but I'd mention True Image from Acronis.

Be aware, though of licensing issues, especially on your operating system.
Your XP Pro license probably does not include permission to install exact
copies on multiple machines.