microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

Re: Microsoft .NET 3.5 on Microsoft Windows 2000

Dave Patrick

9/4/2008 9:33:00 AM

Could be, according to the requirements.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=333325FD-AE52-4E35-B531-508D977D32A6&disp...

You might try asking them here.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup&cat=en_US_928c2df5-5079-422d-9087-5334ece3c8e0&lang=en...

--

Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.c...

"Susan" wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I have a problem while I installed .NET 3.5 on Microsoft Windows
> Server 2000 and I have got the error message as below:
>
> The procedure entry point HeapSetInformation could not be located in
> the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll.
>
> Is that because of Microsoft .NET 3.5 does not support in Microsoft
> Windows 2000?
>
> Is there any ways in order to make it works?
>
> Could you please help me about this?
>
> I look forward to hearing from you.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Yours sincerely,
>

> Susan

4 Answers

Susan

Dear Dave,

Could you please precise me what you meant "according to the requiremetns"?

"Dave Patrick" wrote:

> Could be, according to the requirements.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=333325FD-AE52-4E35-B531-508D977D32A6&disp...
>

> You might try asking them here.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup&cat=en_US_928c2df5-5079-422d-9087-5334ece3c8e0&lang=en...
>

> --
>
> Regards,

> Microsoft Certified Professional
> Microsoft MVP [Windows]
> http://www.microsoft.c...
>

> "Susan" wrote:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > I have a problem while I installed .NET 3.5 on Microsoft Windows
> > Server 2000 and I have got the error message as below:
> >
> > The procedure entry point HeapSetInformation could not be located in
> > the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll.
> >
> > Is that because of Microsoft .NET 3.5 does not support in Microsoft
> > Windows 2000?
> >
> > Is there any ways in order to make it works?
> >
> > Could you please help me about this?
> >
> > I look forward to hearing from you.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Yours sincerely,
> >

> > Susan

Dave Patrick

The link states;

Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2008;
Windows Vista; Windows XP

--

"Susan" wrote:
> Dear Dave,
>
> Could you please precise me what you meant "according to the
> requiremetns"?
>
> I look forward to hearing from you.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Yours sincerely,
>

> Susan

Susan

On Sep 5, 10:29 am, "Dave Patrick" <DSPatr...@nospam.gmail.com> wrote:
> The link states;
>
> Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2008;
> Windows Vista; Windows XP
>
> --
>
> Regards,

> Microsoft Certified Professional
> Microsoft MVP [Windows]http://www.microsoft.c...
>

> "Susan" wrote:
> > Dear Dave,
>
> > Could you please precise me what you meant "according to the
> > requiremetns"?
>
> > I look forward to hearing from you.
>
> > Thanks in advance.
>
> > Yours sincerely,